Wednesday, September 12, 2007

So, we went a little bit country...

We went to the fair last night courtesy of Catherine. All Andrew wanted to see at the Fair was Craig Morgan (, who I thought should have been told that moving your hips like that with your teenage daughter in the front row, is...well, embarrassing.) Plus, it was a little sissy. Anyways, dude has a pretty good voice and it was an entertaining show. I sat in a puddle of water and my jeans were soaked. That's always fun. And, I got lost from Andrew and had to walk down "Carnie Alley" and those carnies were harassing me, for real. One said, "I've got your ball right here honey," and another said, "Shake what you got." If you know me, I don't got much of anything but skin, a little fat, and some bones. I don't know what he was telling me to shake. Anyways, I finally caught back up with Andrew and we made it back to the car. Oh, Lake was at home being baby sat by my mom since we wanted to do something kinda like a date for Drew's birthday. We don't get to do that very often. Well, I guess I better blog me up some work or something around here. Have a good day. This pic is from our seats at the concert, which overlooked the fair, sort of...

2 comments:

Catherine K. said...

I"m so glad you had a good time (well you didn't say that but I'm assuming). I wish I could've gone. :(

kittyblue said...

I did too say it, just check your blog comments, woozer!