Thursday, September 6, 2007

Delayed reaction

I have been ill since Sunday, so that's why there is no new post. I have bronchitis again and am on all the same crappy medicine again. I think it's the fresh Knoxville air that keeps giving me this ailment. I never had it when I lived in Oxford. There are actually places out there in the world with good air quality. So, I miserably sit here at my desk, pretending to work, but instead blogging. My kid had diaherra on the way to school and when I went to change her diaper, it was a weird purple, greenish color from all the pedialyte I had given her last night. I expect the daycare will probably call next time b/c it's the freakiest thing I've seen come out of a human being. Well, I'm going to work, but I'll post when I get some pics of Lake to put up.

1 comment:

Lunytoonz said...

Poor baby...and you too! Just wait until she has black icing on a cake or cupcakes.....now that's freaky!