Thursday, September 20, 2007

I didn't know that...

Did you know that whole milk will curdle (rather quickly) in a baby bottle when you warm it in luke warm water? Hell, formula sure didn't do that. How was I to know? I mean, sure, I was a chef once, and yes, had milk get too hot making soup or something, and what did it do? CURDLE! But, I didn't relate that to the baby milk thing. They asked me at daycare what I put in her bottle yesterday morning and I said milk. They were like, "Well, she wasn't getting anything to drink b/c it was curdled." That's embarrassing as crap. I told them I didn't know and she will just have to drink it cold from now on. Then the lady said, "If you have any ?'s, just ask me, I have three kids." Arghhhh! It wasn't ever a question in my mind b/c I didn't know! I hate it when people say that. I have twenty kids, let me tell you how to raise yours shit. No thanks. Well, Lake is okay and had non-curdled milk on the way to daycare this a.m.! Woopie! Now, since Andrew is going on vacation for a week next week, I guess I'll just wing it! And please don't call trying to give me advice! I'll just call my mom if an emergency arises. Because, yep, you guessed it...she's had kids and will tell me what she did to them back in the day to get through it all! and no, I'm not angry. I actually wrote this while laughing aloud!

No comments: