Wednesday, December 5, 2007

no, not really...

Believe me when I say I don't really agree with the "Genuis" level thingy. I thought it was awesome when it didn't pop up, "This blog is dumbass level" That really made me happy. Just sitting here thinking what the hell a 15 mo. old baby would like for Christmas that she doesn't already have. We've got to get a tree this weekend. We can't just put one up on Christmas eve, can we? Nah, I'll motivate Andrew to find us the perfect "porch" tree. You all know by now that I break out in hives when I walk outside, so the tree will be on the table outside the living room window. I think it will look like a Christmas picture! Well, if you figure out what babies like for Christmas, let me in on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenden is highly skilled at picking out baby gifts. he just bangs on the things and if it lights up and make noise, buy it!