Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Seriously??


Baby Lake had a new hair do when I went to pick her up yesterday. The teacher was trying to tell me about the three sick kids that went home early yesterday and all I could do was laugh when I looked down at Lake. I made sure to tell the teacher I wasn't laughing at the kids being sick though. Andrew is still in Chattanooga and boy does Lake like her daddy. That's all she said last night and this morning too. He left behind his car seat (probably for Lefty to ride up front,) and all Lake did was sit in it last night. It was sweet. I asked her if it smelled like daddy and took a whiff, then she did the same thing. She might think it smells like daddy, but mommy says it smells like baby vomit. I'll be glad when he gets back so the baby will be happy again. Not that she is not happy with me, but he's the "fun" one! I make her eat, sleep, and bathe.


No comments: